Read more about tnaboatd here.
I recently decided to give the TNA Board a try. If you’re not familiar with what this is, it’s a forum or public board that reviews local girls.
Many of them redirect you to other sites or are just pop up ads. If it’s not an ad, you are prompted to purchase a premium membership. I am not sure why anyone would want to purchase a premium membership to a site with so many flaws and with so few users. You can never trust the TNA Board to have real girls because there is no verification process or anything that proves that any of the girls are genuine.
To sum up, TNA is, but it is not perfect. It provides high-quality services for everyone who want to spend a good time or advertise their services, or for those who want to enjoy communication with other users. There are lots of providers as well as hobbyists on the site, and moderation and profile verification procedures allow saying that profiles are 100% real.
I’m entitled to my opinion as are you. Which is why I’ve published your comment. However, I just don’t see the need for it knowing how there are so many better sites out there and ones that cost next to nothing to join (in fact, most are 100% free). Again, no offense but TNA is just not for me and I’m sharing my thoughts.
Never done BB with her but was going to try next time I saw her. I will say this If you like rim jobs she is definitely the girl for you, she is amazing. But Alisa Bernard, who calls herself a prostitution survivor turned activist, said she believes review sites don’t make things safer for sex workers. She used to work through “The Review Board” in the Seattle area.
A look at the reviews page
- This is a huge advantage for such a platform.
- Still, if you manage to make it through the inconvenient website design, you will be able to access a big database of sex workers and reviews from the customers.
- The “Nightline” team met one Seattle-based sex worker, Maggie McNeill, who criticized the shutdown of the review websites, saying they provided a valuable vetting tool for her in booking clients.
- The first thing you need to know is that if you head down to sections 6 of the TOS, you’ll learn that the company admits to having no control over the links and advertisements being posted at TNA Board.
- You should keep in mind that not 100% of the advertisers post their real photos in the ads, so even if you do arrange a meeting, the reality can turn out to be very different.
- It provides high-quality services for everyone who want to spend a good time or advertise their services, or for those who want to enjoy communication with other users.
Prostitution review websites are a prolific corner of the illicit online sex trade. Major websites, like TnA Review and The Erotic Review, cover nearly every city in the United States; each location has its own local customer reviews and often, escort ads. While these websites operate across the country, not all of these online communities agree to meet in person—something that made the Seattle case especially unique.
In other words, in my opinion, there’s a good chance that you will not get anything out of TNA Board if you have any issues with the links clicked. This shows me that they do not care about users. I’ll just get right into things here. There are various reasons why I suggest avoiding the use of the TNA Board. But I’ll kick things off with some of the terms that I’ve uncovered.
To complete registration, you need to agree to TNA Board rules. My search results came back with one fucking member.
However, it is basically useless in finding you a partner for a one-time encounter if you are not prepared to pay for it. TNA Board has launched years ago and it definitely shows. The website is in need of a redesign, and the multiple explicit ads certainly don’t help enhance your user experience. Still, if you manage to make it through the inconvenient website design, you will be able to access a big database of sex workers and reviews from the customers.
Get a Hooker, Plus Boner Pills and “Free” Cam Shows
Here’s where things get a little clumsy. On any other American escort site, the States break down further into Cities or at least major metropolitan areas. Instead, the State listings here are broken down into post about Providers, Fetish, LMA and LMS, Weekend, Reviews, ISO, and Discussions.